Sunday, October 15, 2006

October 12, I wanted to goon the field trip, but I couldn’t. It is really difficult for me to get up early in the morning. I saw field trip pictures, I feel as if I had been there. Sometimes My fridends and I go hiking to Great falls. Whenever we go there, we ride bike for 3 or 4 hours. Maybe we passed by there. When we went there, we saw a Water Fall that was awesome sight, and also we saw an old city of which I don’t remember the name, but there was an interesting place to the best of my recollection. Next field trip I might attend.

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi James,
I like see water fall a lot!! I think you are a good player in outside exercise.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

First, let me just say happy birthday! I've read the post about your birthday on Cindy's blog, and I can imagine that you had a very good time!

Anyway, I'm sorry that you missed the trip.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi, James
I came to the trip but i came late because i lost the way.
But, I got a really good time in the trip.


see you>>>>

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hello James, where have you been? We haven't seen you in class for a couple of days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.0