Monday, September 11, 2006

Who I Am and Why I Am here


I’m Seung Gi Hong; that is my Korean name. My English name is James , my American friend gave it to me. The English meaning of my name is Sun of Thunder. My family are my mother, and a younger brother. I graduated high-school from Korea., specialty is Judo, many Korean call this U-Do. I’m also a good conversationalist. I want to and I finished my army service. In my country, I was weight-training trainer so bodybuilding is one of interests. My improve my English skill, and then I’ll reach my goal, which is to be a Fire-Fighter.
The University of Maryland buildings are so beautiful and CRS(Campus Recreation Service) is too. So I like here.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

James, since you are good at judo, I must be very careful to stay on your good side (haha)! I am glad that you like it here.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi,
I am your old friend. I am happy to be together in this semester.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi
I am Mohammed.I am glad to see you again in this semester.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger AMER said...

Hi, James

I am glad to see you again this semester, and hub fully you will enjoy the classes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.0