Sunday, September 24, 2006

Last weekend was pretty good for me. I and my friends went Todai at VA, and then we ate Shusi. One of my friends loves Shusi, and I love it, too. However we couldn’t frequently eat Shusi in the US because we don’t have enough money:ㅜ ㅜ we’re student. He said, ”I know Shusi buffet. I want to go there, there is very cheap.” he put me and another friend up to go there, so we go there. There was a nice place. The Shusi price was cheaper than another place as well as taste was not bad. I thought we are glad that we were there. If you wanna eat Shusi, I recommend there. I guess there is one of good Shusi places,

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

What is Todai? Is that the name of the sushi restaurant you went to? Sushi is expensive, isn't it! Do you like the kind with raw fish? I like it with vegetables. Where is the restaurant where you ate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.0