Monday, September 25, 2006


Last Thursday after class, I met my speaking partner. While I was waiting for my speaking partner, I received information. My speaking partner is a man whose name is Ken Cousins. At that time, I was looking forward to meeting whom my speaking is? I wondered whether he is a good man or not.
I guessed many times about him. My ex-speaking partner was a woman whose name is Tiffany. She was so nice and kind to me, so I wanted her to be my speaking partner again. After a few minutes, he came there, however we didn’t talk for a long time because he was so busy. His major at UMCP is Government and Politics. He is older than me, but his first impression was so good. I would like to make a good relationship with him.

9 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

James, you can delete this "comment spam" and ensure it doesn't happen again by turning on "Word Verification" in the blog settings. Ask me to show you how if you need help.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi James, I have the same feeling with you that have a nice speaking partner. It's a good opportunity for us!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Nice picture!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi James,
It is so great have lunch with classmates. Especially, this is my first time have lunch off campus.
I looking forward the restaurant information!!Thanks.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi James,
Thanks for you e-mail to me about seafood restaurant.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi, James
I haven't met my speaking partner yet.
But I have an appointment with her in Wednesday at lunch break.
Have a nice month

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi James, I am so sorry about your car. Next time be careful. Good Luck!!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi, James
We hope you came with us but you didn't come.
We hope you come with us next trip.

See you

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger ozizo said...

I am looking forward to meeting my speaking partner next Teusday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.0