Sunday, September 24, 2006

In the September 20th, I saw First Look Fair in front of Holzafel. There were many student clubs. The one of clubs gave a pull to me. The club is Sky Diving club. I think it is so cool club. That club members meet four times a month at Nanticoke room of the Stamp Union. The skydiving may be divided into two classes: Accelerated Free Fall and Tandem jumps. Accelerated Free Fall is more for those who really want to learn all about sky diving. Tandem jumps are more of an introduction, but they do count towards your future training. If you only plan to jump off once, they recommend a tandem. If you might become a regular skydiver and pursue the sport, then try Accelerated Free Fall.
Unlike many other clubs, you don’t need membership. If you have skydiver license, just go and then join to them. However, if you don’t have license you should be training about safety education and skill of skydiving, and also that club price is cheaper than other skydiving clubs as much as 10%. The beginning of skydiving is from Andrews Air force Base. It takes about 2 hours from College Park and 1 hour from the Bay Bridge by car. The sky diving is so fascinating, although it is extreme. I guess if you’ll try skydiving. I’m sure you’ll find fascinating and entertaining factors. If I have a chance to skydive, I’ll try it.

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger HSK said...

Hi James
It is the first time I visit to your blog..Because I don't know how to move others' blog.. so I just connect to someone who visited my blog.. ok
see you

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hello James,
Sound you like exciting sports, right? when I was young, I also like to try any kind of exciting sports. But, now, WOW, I am afraid to do that :b

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

James, you are braver than I am. I wouldn't jump out of a place even if you paid me $1,000,000!!!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger saoud said...

Hi, James

How are you? which clubs did you like it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.0